Our next CSREM Roundtable Alliance safety professional development meeting is Tuesday, March 12th at 10:00. This month’s topic is Cup Lifters.
This month’s topic is being presented by Bob Kunz, Corporate Safety Director, Dimeo Construction Company. Ryan Wells, ARM, Risk Management and Safety Consultant for Intrinsic Risk Services and Massey Plate Glass will joining the discussion on vacuum lifters.
The presentation will include the following:
- A continuation of 29 CFR 1926.1427 Crane Operator Training, Certification and Evaluation
- A presentation discussing vacuum
lifters, including without limitation
- Lessons learned from two dropped loads events,
- Custom made vacuum lifters
- Applicability of OSHA 29 CFR 1926.251 (a)(4) and ASME B30.20 Below-The-Hook Lifting Devices
This March meeting is being cosponsored and hosted by Bill Cuddeback, Safety Director, Colt Builders and Bob Kunz,Corporate Safety Director, Dimeo Construction Company. Meeting is being held at Double Tree Hotel, 201 Everett Ave, Chelsea, MA 02150. If ya still get lost, call Nancy Hughes on her cell phone.
NOTE: Please RSVP to Nancy Hughes of OHSTC, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org by this Friday @ NOONTIME March 08th for an accurate head count for seating arrangements and luncheon order. Nancy is traveling this weekend and will be without email capability. Last chance to RSVP is Friday noontime.